Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BlackBerry Curve 8900 for 1 Cent




OK Racefans, I said that I would bring to you the best deals and the most interesting products. Well, I think the BlackBerry Curve 8900 phone being offered by Amazon for 1 cent is a great bargain!!!!

And, did I mention free 2 day shipping? It's not available in all zip codes, so I wish you luck, but if it is available in yours, Whhoo Hooo!

The catch is that you have to buy a T-Mobile plan. Now, if you travel to Europe, T-Mobile is the best plan anyway, or so I understand. I never actually had T-Mobile, but I've known people....

And, when you're in a T-Mobile "hot spot" web on the phone switches over so that your email doesn't cost you anything. What a bargain, right?

The T-Mobile plans range from $39.95 to $149.99 for the unlimited Family unlimited Nationwide plan. If you're interested, here's the link: http://bit.ly/pDQ0f

That's all folks!

Ooops, and did I mention that there are great sales going on at Mindbridge Products? 80% off for a few more days. Find the books, programs, audios or business products that you've been looking for. Find the last minute gift that you need for a colleague or friend. Take a look at Mindbridge Products.

No comments: